Open Minds Services on a Page
From Non NDIS funded services, to Supported Independent Living, we are sure our tailored supports can help you Live the Life YOU want !
You can take a quick glance of all our services on a page here, and if you aren't sure if we can help you to live the life you want, don't hesitate to contact us and we can talk through your options.
- Daily Support - develop skills to achieve your goals, navigate your choices and live the life you want
- Home and Housing Support - to live as independently as possible in your own home
- Support Coordination and Specialist Support Coordination - support to understand the providers offering the services you require.
- Behaviour Support Needs - evidence based approaches to improve quality of life and promote recovery
- Positive Behaviour Support Planning - strengths based assessment and planning
- Support to navigate life choices - we'll help you stay on track so you achieve your goals
- In home care - overall wellbeing, health and hygiene
- Goal setting and planning
Non NDIS Services
- Coastal Supports - A psychosocial recovery based, case management program for those with Mental Illness who are not in receipt of NDIS
- Community Living Support (CLS) - Supports people with complex mental health needs to increase their independence and integrate with their community
- Housing and Support Initiative (HASI) - Supports people who have unstable housing and severe and chronic mental health needs to secure and maintain tenancy and improve wellbeing
- Transition & Post Care Support Initiative - Supporting young people transitioning to independence who have been under guardianship of child safety or have a disability or mental health support needs
- Community Re Entry Services Team (CREST) - Support for transition out of prison to community life and have a successful parole
- headspace (Taringa, Redcliffe & Strathpine) - Supporting young people aged 12-25 going through a tough time.Support for mental health, physical and sexual health, education and vocational counselling and alcohol and other drug support
- Mental Health Hub Morayfield - Confidential counselling and psychological services for people of all ages, including children
- Concierge Housing Supports - Accommodation for individuals and families who are transitioning into sustainable housing
Send an enquiry through the form to the right and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Or call us on today on 1300 673 664
Challenging and Complex Behaviours
Bundaberg, Capalaba, Ipswich +7 more
We understand how challenging and complex behaviours are difficult for the person and the people surrounding them. We can help develop Positive Behaviour Support Plans.LEARN MORE
Specialist Support Coordination
Capalaba, Ipswich, Logan +6 more
Knowing how to get the most value out of your NDIS plan can be daunting. Our Specialist Support Coordinators can help make it all make sense.LEARN MORE