We’ve just published our latest Annual Report for 2020-2021. Read the highlights and the report here.
Our latest Annual Report covers the 2020 – 2021 Financial Year.
It includes information about:
- Our client survey results – showing a record high percentage of clients (96%) who rated their experiences with Open Minds as positive.
- Our partnerships with Specialist Disability Accommodation providers
- How our Supported Independent Living “Concierge model of service” works
- Financial report
- Meet one of our Behaviour Support Practitioners
- A client story about Michael and his weight loss success
Here’s where you can read the full Annual Report.
Paula Mayson, CEO of Open Minds, said: “My hope for the year ahead is to continue to expand with partnerships, and therefore stay true to our purpose of enabling an independent and positive future for people with mental illness and disabilities.“