What is Coastal Supports?
The Coastal Supports program is an NPS (National Psychosocial Support) initiative and provides group and one-on-one community based supports to people living with severe mental illness to achieve their recovery goals.
The program aims to improve service delivery to people whose ill mental health is affecting their day-to-day life, and they are ineligible for NDIS funding. Funded by the Central Queensland, Wide Bay & Sunshine Coast PHN, Coastal Supports is operated by Open Minds on the Sunshine Coast and in Gympie. You do not need a referral to access this service, simply get in touch with our team today by calling us on: 1300 673 664 or emailing us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does the program work?
- Improves social skills
- Management of daily living
- Emotional skills
- Improving family connections
- Financial management
- Physical wellbeing
- Broarder life skills
- Aged between 18 - 65
- Living on the Sunshine Coast of Gympie
- Experiencing severe mental illness
- Not eligible for NDIS funding
- Not currently accessing an existing community mental health program