Supported Independent Living
Open Minds can assist you to access supported accommodation and ways to independently manage your own home.
Open Minds Living Support assists you to access and maintain stable accommodation. Our housing model is flexible and built on ensuring choice and control for your overall health and wellbeing. We see it as more than just a roof over your head. We provide support to fulful personal goals and participation in community life.
Want to find out more? View our Supported Independent Living home options here.
- Residential Shared Support options for like-minded people
- Find the right home for you
- Create safety and security
- Get support in your home
- Adapt your home to suit you
- Taking control of your choices
- Personal independence and increased confidence
- Feel safe and secure
- Learn to work within a budget
- Improve your housekeeping skills
- Stay close to your friends and family
- Get on with your neighbours
“Since coming to Open Minds, my life has improved immensely. I now have a safe and liveable home for me and my furbabies, and I can shower when I like. I now have help in ways I’ve never had help before.”
Open Minds Client
Send an enquiry through the form to the right and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Or call us on today on 1300 673 664
Activities of daily living
Bundaberg, Capalaba, Ipswich +8 more
Our experienced and qualified Support Workers can help you with shopping, cooking, personal care, and building your skills to maintain your independence.LEARN MORE
Being active in my community
Bundaberg, Capalaba, Grafton +9 more
Be an active participant in your local community to provide better health outcomesLEARN MORE