Not-For-Profit Organisation Award – SME (1-100 Staff)
This category is open to any organisation that through the provision of mental health related services, programs, projects or initiatives demonstrates a commitment to improving the quality of life of Queenslanders living with mental illness and by promoting their inclusion in the broader community
- Enhances the quality of life and wellbeing of people who live with mental illness.
- Demonstrates effective collaboration and consultation with consumers, their family and/or carers and other relevant agencies.
- Delivers best practice services for people who live with mental illness.
- Demonstrates qualities of leadership, vision and innovation.
- Must hold a DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient Status).