We work amongst good company with those who believe in the principles of recovery and right of all people to live a life of choice and fulfilment. At Open Minds we are dedicated to the community we serve and believe the same care and attention is essential to ensure the wellbeing of our people.
Why Open Minds:
- With a history that spans over 100 years, we are here to stay
- Community focused Organisation with a person centred approach to service delivery
- Committed to continuous improvement through Client and Staff Advisory/reference groups
- An employee group focused on bridging the gap between employees and management to strive for better work outcomes
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce, and actively encourage applications from individuals who identify as ATSI, LGBTIQ, CALD and diverse backgrounds.
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- salary sacrifice / packaging options – reduce your taxable income and get extra cash
- a free Employee Assistance Program
- e-learning and face to face training program to continually develop your industry skills
- We value your commitment and the experience and skills you bring to Open Minds
- Commitment to your career development
- Most of our sites offer free parking* Conditions apply