Travel and Transport
We can help you to travel independently on public and private transport to stay connected with your community.
Having the independence to get out and about in your community is important to have freedom to do the things you enjoy. We can support you to travel on the bus, train, Citycat, ferry or in your car is a great way to visit friends and family, travel to your job, do some shopping and access health and education services.
- Work with you to identify travel and transport goals
- Provide suggestions to manage personal barriers
- Assistance to utilize transport services
- Supporting you with getting a GO Card and topping up credit
- Using Maps, Apps and Timetables to help you get where you need to go
- Access to local community groups of interest
- Reduced isolation and increased community participation
- Increased confidence
- Increased independence
“Open Minds have helped me reach a number of goals and continue to do so daily. I have increased independence and can now catch the train to town to have lunch with my sister."
Open Minds Client
Send an enquiry through the form to the right and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Or call us on today on 1300 673 664