People with Diverse Backgrounds (CALD)
We pride ourselves on delivering culturally appropriate supports to enable independence and freedom to live in your community of choice.
There are a number of ways we can support you or your loved one to access services to enhance their mental health and wellbeing. We can help you to connect with your community and meet and share your experiences with others who are Culturally and Linguistically Diverse.
- Assistance with daily activities
- Connect with local cultural advisory and support services
- Accessing local community groups and activities
- Identifying personal goals and a plan to reach them
- reduce language barriers and assist with communication
- Reduced isolation and improved connection with local community
- Increased confidence
- Increased participation in activities
- Capacity building
Liliana, originally from Poland, had lost touch with her family overseas. With the help of Open Minds and a translator, she was able to hire a genealogist to trace a long-lost cousin.
Open Minds Client
Send an enquiry through the form to the right and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Or call us on today on 1300 673 664